Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Emotions

Emotions control our life wether we like it or not. They play a huge part in our life because everything we do is based on emotions to something, family, friends, our own morals, or maybe that really cute person we passed in the store.

I can tell you from personal experience that I know this to be very true. I recently made a huge decision in my life based on where I want to go and who I want to be. Because of this decision I will have little contact with everyone that means something to me.

But in fact right now I am going through the hardest thing in my life that I have ever had to do.

Wait. . .

That is right I am waiting to leave and it is killing me because I will not be able to see my friends and family for two whole years. Another thing that is really really painful is that I have two very special people in my life that I care very much for and yet I cannot do very much about it.

If either of these two girls are reading this I am pretty sure you know who you are but I just want you to know that I will always be thinking about you and no matter where you are when I get back I will come and see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment